- Students must imbibe the values of punctuality, regularity, discipline and obedience. Irregular attendance, habitual negligence of studies and any kind of disobedience or objectionable behavior may result the expulsion of the pupil from the school.
- Students are expected to have a neat and smart deportment. They must wear the correct school uniform everyday.
- Students should one the House Captains, Vice-Captains, Prefect, class monitors and other students on duty.
- Students will have to pay for any damage to school property.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings.
- Private tuition by the teachers of the school strictly prohibited.
- It is compulsory for students to converse and communicate with each other as well as with teachers in English.
- It is mandatory for all students to attend the morning assembly. The sanctity and solemnity of the morning assembly must be strictly maintained.
- Students who are escorted to school their guardians or servants should never leave the school premises without the escort. In case delay, they should stay in the school and wait for the escort.
- Parent is to exercise their consent in writing to the school in case they want their wards to participate in excursion / education tour / picnic etc. organized by the school.
While all reasonable measures and care for the safety of the students will be taken by the school. The management does not accept any liability in the course of and out of travel
by bus or in other mode of travel during such excursion / education / tour / picnic etc. in case of any accident, theft, robbery, dacoity, or for any other reasons.
- Students are expected to report to school by 7-40 a.m.
- Habitual unpunctuality will not be tolerated and the guilty students are liable to be fined or sent back home.
- Absence of students without prior permission is not tolerated except when the cause is sudden illness or unforeseen circumstances.
- A Student is expected to maintain at least 85% attendance. Any students whose attendance falls short of 75% of the academic days will not be allowed to sit for the Final Examination.
- Students will not be allied a half-day leave for medical reasons or otherwise. Taking extended leave, especially after ling vacations, is not allowed. Attendance in the last day and first day before and after long vacations is mandatory.
- Attendance and participation in school functions is compulsory for all students. This regulation also applies when such activities take place beyond the usual school hours and outside the school premises.
- If due to fever or illness, a child cannot appear for any Unit test or Examination, the school must be informed immediately in writing, along with the medical certificate and other relevant documents.
- Children should not carry cell phones or any other electronic gadgets to the school. If any student is caught possessing such gadget it will be confiscated and these will be returned after the end of the session.